Friday, July 9, 2010

Kissy kissy!!!!


I know it's been a while since I've posted any pictures, I've been a little busy ;) I did this photo shoot with my niece and her sweet family a few months ago. I love how the colors turned these photos almost into works of art!!!!

I also love all the kisses that were shared during this shoot!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!



Brittney and Cort sharing some smooches!!!!



Odin can't even escape the kisses!!!

And one to seal the deal!!!!

I had a blast!!! Thank you TAYLOR FAMILY for letting me do these!!!!

2 comments:

Brittney Taylor said...

You are very welcome...and it is probably fun to have some kissy kissy in family pictures between parents and kids and not just the adults the whole time...your welcome for that refresh...thanks for being such a sport and such a good photographer...love you...

Unknown said...

Oh Hopie...these pictures are amazing. I am so bummed that we moved before we could get you to do our pictures. When we come down, I wanna make an appointment with you :) P.S. You are in our prayers!!! I hope everything is going ok for your family in this tough time!