Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Farewell.

These are pictures that I took of my niece and her family.
Chuck is leaving for his 3rd deployment with the National Guard.
He will be going to Iraq this time.
They left on Saturday and I had the opportunity to get some shots of them in the
natural beauty that southern Utah has to offer.
I love Chuck so much and I am going to miss him like crazy.
We will be praying for the "Triple Deuce" and the 213th.


4 year old Odin and daddy.


Yes, Chuck IS this tough!!!!

Baby Liam was born in the middle of February. Chuck will miss his 1st birthday.



He might be a strong man, but he's still Cort's daddy.

My beautiful niece. She will sacrifice so much this deployment.


Worth a thousand words. This is how this sweet family felt all week, trying to get Odin to understand that daddy has to go to "work". So hard.
















FAREWELL Chuck.
I love you and I'll see you next year!!!
Be safe and we'll take care of Brittney and the boys for you!!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

those are awesome... made me cry... Wishing them the best of luck!!!

Our ABC Family said...

Love the pictures! Brings tears to my eyes! I can't imagine having to go through something like that! God bless our troops and their families!