Monday, June 15, 2009

More Family Pics That I love!!!

As I said in the previous post, family photos can be some of the most challenging, but I love capturing a moment in time for families.

These are the Reynold's. Suzanne is my cousin (that I didn't find out wasn't my cousin till I was 17). Her family is so adorable and her and Jeremy are too bad either ;)

This is my neighbor, Emily's family. She gets her stunning looks from her mom. This was a fun shoot.

And Randy's cousin, Jason and his family. I like this shot a lot. They are all just pretty people!!!
I like this one of Pete's family. Shaydee is so cute like that and doesn't even know what's happening behind her!!!
I learned new things on every one of these shoots. I am so grateful to the families that let me take their family pictures!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

You take such awesome pics. These are all so cool!