Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My latest favorite location

I found this cute place in Hurricane that looks like it's in the middle of nowhere and really, it's in the center of town!!! I've done a few family shoots there lately and they've all turned out great!!! There's something fun about the old and the pretty in one picture. The contrast of the old barn wood and pretty family members that love each other so much!!!

This is Randy's brother, Steven and his cute family. They were the first of mine to try out this old house. I loved the way they looked!!!

Here's Pete and Tyra. Pete's my nephew and I just love his family. I don't think they were too put out when I told them they have to kiss!!! I laugh every time I see the looks on the kids faces!!!


Then we have Randy's cousin, Jason and his family. They are such pretty people. That makes taking pictures REALLY EASY!!!


Look at this little angel. She is my great-niece, Brooklyn. She just looks like she's in a different place. Heavenly.

No comments: